The Onefire Standard:
Our commitment to the highest level of safety.
In preparation and anticipation of re-opening the studio it will be each of our personal responsibility to go above and beyond to help keep each other safe and healthy. We will be implementing all reopening guidelines as recommended by the Arizona State Government and the CDC for “gyms” along with additional protocols and procedures to ensure all of our safety.
Here are the changes you can expect:
We’ve always been meticulous when it comes to keeping the studio clean. Now, we’re going even deeper.
- Disinfecting high-touch surfaces. After each class all high-touch surfaces will be cleaned using an EPA approved disinfectant; doorknobs/handles, light switches, bathroom fixtures, Flowater refill station, sanitizing stations, beverage cooler, front desk, lockers, and equipment. The studio has always been thoroughly cleaned daily. In addition, we’ll be cleaning the studio from top to bottom twice as often per usual.
- Disinfecting the flooring. After each class the flocked flooring in both workout rooms will be sprayed with an EPA approved disinfectant along with our prior cleaning regimen of 2x a day vacuuming, mopping and professionally cleaning every other week.
- Purified air. Our yoga room exhaust/heat system is equipped with a UV light filtration system specifically designed for air purification.
- Face Masks. All Onefire staff and anyone entering the studio will be required to wear a facemask as recommended by the CDC. Face masks may be removed once you are on your mat/bike.
- Touchless Hand Sanitizer will be located at each entrance into the yoga/cycling rooms.
- Staff Health Check. All Onefire Crew members will have their temperatures checked before their shift.
Before Your Class
- We are Here to Help. Crew members will remain behind the desk in order to practice social distancing. We look forward to providing you with excellent customer service from a distance. If you need assistance, please wait at a designated floor marker and avoid crowding around the desk or in the lobby.
- Reserve Your Spot Ahead of Time. We will not be allowing any walk-ins. Classes are open for booking up to 5 days in advance and can be booked through the Onefire app.
- Class Space is limited. Spots are marked to keep all participants a minimum of 6’ apart while taking class. Place your mat on a designated spot in the yoga room and/or make sure to find the bike you reserved.
- Cancellation Policy. To allow as many people as possible to get a spot, we’ll be strictly enforcing our cancellation policy. If you need to cancel, please do so a minimum of 12 hours prior to the class you’ve reserved to avoid being charged a $20 fee.
- Come Prepared with your own mat/towel as we are not be able to provide rentals at this time. Bring only the necessities as storage will limited.
- Make Sure You Have a Credit Card on File. We would like to keep cash/card transactions at the desk to a minimum. Please help us do this by adding a credit card to your Onefire account and/or add money to your account through your Onefire app.
Class Check In
- The studio will open 15 minutes before the start of class.
- Hands Free Check In. Please stop at the designated floor marker and let the Crew know you’ve arrived.
- Practice Social Distancing. Help us avoid congestion in the lobby by waiting outside until a floor marker becomes available. Wait for class to start on your mat/bike.
- No Late Admittance. No exceptions. Please arrive at least 5 minutes before class start time.
- Use Lockers Marked Available. Please do not use hooks or cubbies.
- The Studio will close 15 minutes after class.
- Showers and lockers in the locker rooms are closed until further notice.
- Shop Our Retail. Please avoid touching items as much as possible or ask a crew member for help. If you’d like to make a purchase, please use the designated floor markers at our front desk.
Your Responsibility: Be respectful and keep each other safe.
- Please be responsible with your class reservation. In order to allow as many people as possible to get a spot, we’ll be strictly enforcing our cancellation policy.
- Practice social distancing. Use floor markers and wear face masks when in common areas.
- Do a health check before coming to the studio. Please do not come to the studio if you have a cough, fever or symptoms of COVID-19 – and wait until you are symptom free for a minimum of three days.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have knowingly come into contact with someone who has, we ask that you do not come to the studio for 2 weeks or until you test negative for COVID-19.
- If you’ve travelled recently, please do not come to the studio until you’ve been home, symptom free for a minimum of 14 days.
- If you feel unwell or have any concerns regarding your health, please stay home and stay safe. You will not be charged for the cancellation.
- Avoid hugs and high-fives.
We know this is a lot. We also know that if we’re going to take class together again, we need to do everything we can to stay safe. We also know, we are awesome at embracing change!
Sign Up for Our Newsletter Today
Sign Up for Our Newsletter Today
OneFire | All Rights Reserved | 2017 © |